Now you have made some bread with your pet, yeast water, and enjoyed it.
Of course you need to refresh and increase the amount of your yeast water for next baking opportunity.
I know, you don't want to do making yeast water making step from the beginning.
You can simply add water and feed your pet some sugar in the jar.
Sugar does not only mean 'sugar' sugar.
Anything that is naturally sweet. (naturally. 0 calorie sweetner won't work.)
I use raisin or other type of dried fruits.
1. Get the jar from your refrigerator and open it.
2. Put some 'sugar'. (10raisin, 1-2 slices of apple, half a teaspoon of sugar, honey..)
3. Cover and let it sit in room temperature over night. (longer in cold days, shorte in hot days)
4. Use it for baking or put it back in the refrigerator.
REFRESH and INCREASE ITS AMOUNT
1. Fill the jar up to 80% of the jar.
2. Follow all the steps above but wait for a bit longer.
( Should not take more than 2 days to reenergize.)
Q. WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH FRUITS IN MY JAR?
A. You can keep them in the jar or remove them from the jar if you prefer.
Q. WHERE SHOULD I STORE MY JAR?