advertisement

Sunday, January 4, 2009

PAIN DE MIE(MIX FRUITS YEAST FERMENT)

Happy New Year




This year's first bread I baked was 'black bean rolls'

I took some pictures of the bread but all of them were not clear so I decided to upload this picture of pain de mie.

Usually I do not use butter in my bread because I am a macrobiotic diet follower(similar to vegan) but this time I decided to add some butter which my husband likes.

After the loaf cooled down, I sliced it and smelled butter.
I added butter only 5% but still butter's aroma was overwhelming to me.
It was a big surprise.
Since I started this diet, I almost never had butter (even when I was practicing croissants making) so my milky smell sensor? became very sensitive.
The bread was moist and yummy but I don't think I would add more than 5% of butter in my pain de mie dough.


No comments:

== Boulangerie tour in Japan==

== Boulangerie tour in Japan==
I went to my favorite boulangeries.